Cart 0

Contact HAI

Please scroll down for information on payment options, discount programs, and information for first-time customers.
Check out our FAQ below for answers to other frequently asked questions. We hope to see you soon!


18306 Eddy Street
Northridge, CA 91325

OPEN daily 10am-8pm

(818) 722-WEED



HAI is pleased to offer the following discount programs to our loyal customers.

• Current CSUN students with valid ID: 10% OFF
• Military veterans: 10% OFF
• Disabled persons: 10% OFF
• MediCal patients: HAI pays your 5% LA City tax.

(Please note: These discount programs are subject to change at any time without notice. Application of discounts is at the discretion of HAI staff.)

FIrst-TIme Customers

Recreational customers must be 21 or older. We require all recreational customers to have a valid physical government issued ID.

Medical patients must be 18 or older. We require all patients to have physical valid CA ID with a valid physical medical recommendation from a CA doctor.



Q: what payment options does hai accept?

A: At this time, we accept cash only for both delivery and in-store purchases.

Q: How much can I possess?

A: Patients can possess 6 plants and 8oz of flower or more depending on medical needs. Adults 21+ can possess 6 plants, 1oz of flower and 8g of concentrates.

Q: Where can I smoke?

A: It is illegal to smoke cannabis in public and must be 1000 feet away from schools. All cannabis products must be consumed in your home.

Q: Can I take cannabis with me on a plane?

A: It is illegal to transport cannabis of any amount by plane, even if it is medicinal. This includes trips within state borders and to other states that have legalized cannabis. The transportation Security Administration, or TSA, defers to federal law, which still classifies marijuana as a schedule I illegal drug.

Q: Do I need a California ID to purchase recreational marijuana?

A: You will need a valid government-issued ID. It can be from any state. Drivers licenses, military IDs with a photo and date of birth and passports issued by the US or other country all work.

Q: Can I get arrested?

A: Yes, you can still get arrested for committing marijuana related crimes.

Other Questions?

If you have a question that is not answered above, please call us or fill out the form below.